Shop Name: Egg Cooking Guys. Contact: +91 88028 88812
Location: AVR Roundana Salem, Near Thulasi Pharmacy.
Quail Egg Recipes – Kada Mutta Nutrition, Health Benefits
Quail egg fry are a common street food in India, Salem. Set of five eggs are typically fried in a cost iron aebelskiver pan and served on a skewer for easy eating. In India quail eggs are everywhere, commonly served as a popular street food called Kada Mutta Roast Recipe, meaning fried quail eggs in aebelskiver a pan.
A aebelskiver pan is a frying device that can best be described as what a lovechild between a muffin tin and a cast iron pan would look like. It has individual pockets where each egg is deposited for frying, and its slick cooking surface makes it easy to scoop the eggs out when they’re done.
Quail Eggs: Nutrition, Benefits:
Quail eggs are small, so three to four of them roughly equate to the serving size of one chicken egg. A single quail egg provides a significant chunk of your daily vitamin B12, selenium, riboflavin, and choline needs, along with some iron all in a serving that contains only 14 calories. Selenium and riboflavin are important nutrients that help your body break down the food you eat and transform it into energy.
One quail egg (9 grams) contains:
- Calories: 14
- Protein: 1 gram
- Fat: 1 gram
- Carbs: 0 grams
- Fiber: 0 grams
- Choline: 4% of the Daily Value
- Riboflavin: 6% of the Daily Value
- Folate: 2% of the Daily Value
- Pantothenic acid: 3% of the Daily Value
- Vitamin A: 2% of the Daily Value
- Vitamin B12: 6% of the Daily Value
- Iron: 2% of the Daily Value
- Phosphorus: 2% of the Daily Value
- Selenium: 5% of the Daily Value
Health Benefits of Eating Quail Eggs:
- Improve Your Metabolism
- Promote Bone Strength
- Help to Speed Up Recovery
- Beneficial To the Respiratory System
- Help in Maintaining Regular Sugar Levels in The Blood
- Can Help Relieve Depression
- Can Detox Our Bodies
- Boost Concentration
- Have Anti-Aging Properties
- Perfect for A Protein-Based Diet
- Can Improve Skin Health
- Can Treat Acne
- Make Your Nails Shine
- Can Reduce Hair Loss
- Can Help Control Dandruff.